Fraternal Order of Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIABLO3 IS GONNA BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

DIABLO3 IS GONNA BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty DIABLO3 IS GONNA BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  honan3 Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:52 pm

i just found out that blizzaqrd is working on DIABLO3!!!
and they plan on having diablo3 on BNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am emailing them to see if i can prepay for a copy of this game,and if it works,i will be one of the first to be on diablo 3!!! YAY Very Happy the site is www.bizzard.com/diablo3

this per the patch issue: JUST found out that the PATCH they made is for the diablo 3 game and this is what trhe faq said about the diablo 3 game

"In addition, Diablo III will benefit from Battle.net upgrades that will provide some exciting new features for players. Cooperative online play remains a primary focus, with multiple enhancements being planned to make connecting with your friends easier and cooperative gameplay even more fun. We'll have more details on all these aspects as well as other exciting new features at a later date"

NOT CAIN!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(storyline) maybe have to do with the standard of heroes (SOH??)

It has been twenty years since the events of Diablo II. Of those who faced the Lords of Hatred, Terror, and Destruction in the battle over the fate of Sanctuary, there are few still living who can bear to remember the horrors that the Prime Evils wrought upon the world. And of those who did not witness the terrible events firsthand, most believe the stories to be little more than myth. But something evil is stirring once again in Tristram, and it may already have claimed its first victim: Deckard Cain.
honan3
honan3

Back to top Go down

DIABLO3 IS GONNA BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DIABLO3 IS GONNA BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  necropenguins Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:05 am

OMG!!! i hate cain! what a dream come true for me!
I wanna play noooooow Razz

necropenguins

Back to top Go down

DIABLO3 IS GONNA BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DIABLO3 IS GONNA BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Fors_invictus Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:00 pm

i heard something that d3 u will have 2 be paying for it to go online any ways thats a rumor but if u do gotta pay online i wont be going online but i will play the single player game. I will be getting d3 woot any idea whens the release for d3?

Fors_invictus

Back to top Go down

Post  honan3 Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:46 pm

for one,the pay to play DOES NOT have ANYTHING to do with diablo3
my guess is, since it costed so much to play wow online,people were not playing to much if at all and BLIZZARD lost their ass on it.and it states in the faq that diablo 3 WILL be on BNET and bnet is and always will be a FREE server!!
and they didnt say when the release date is on it, all i know is im gonna be on a pre order list Very Happy
honan3
honan3

Back to top Go down

Post  sytek Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:05 am

If blizzaed lost thier asses on WoW then they can always make it free to play! Twisted Evil
sytek
sytek
Admin

https://clanfon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  honan3 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:28 am

that will never happen
honan3
honan3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum