Fraternal Order of Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Diablo II on Vista

2 posters

Go down

Running Diablo II on Vista Empty Running Diablo II on Vista

Post  OniNeko Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:47 pm

I know I'm not the first person to have problems. I know there's compatibility issues, and it can be figured out, but I just got a new computer (w/ Vista ofc) and can't get Diablo II to run right now. Sad I'm searching out answers, and I'll post what I find. Also I'm looking for people that have been there done that to help me out. Exclamation

Please let me know ANYTHING you find out or have encountered/fixed before. If we get enough information together, we could put together a guide for it.
OniNeko
OniNeko

Back to top Go down

Running Diablo II on Vista Empty Re: Running Diablo II on Vista

Post  OniNeko Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Biggest problem is that it won't recognize a cd in the drive. Doesn't matter if it's in the physical drive OR the virtual drive! ARGH!

EDIT: Dug up this link, which will fix the cd error. Also will help others because it lets you play without the CD in the drive.
OniNeko
OniNeko

Back to top Go down

Post  OniNeko Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:28 pm

I solved my own problem. If anyone else has encountered problems, post them here, whether or not you've found solutions! cheers
OniNeko
OniNeko

Back to top Go down

Post  sytek Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Sorry I didn't see this topic sooner but all the help I could have gave you is JP aka l.o.d.wench had the same problem and found the answer I think on battle.net
sytek
sytek
Admin

https://clanfon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down