Fraternal Order of Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiting d2 :P

4 posters

Go down

Quiting d2 :P Empty Quiting d2 :P

Post  Fors_invictus Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Hey wuzup guys, hmm how should i say this, lol Sad well imma quit d2 for now till i get more into the game later on. zzzz sorry guys im just not getting interested any more and essex and other of my friends are not showing up online, its not only that its just that im getting to bored of this.No worries ill be back hopefully soon may take a month or two or even a bit more but gotta take my break from d2.Ah iv already uninstalled d2 so atm wont 100% be comming back till i feel like it.I will keep my account in tact and if i do feel like giving my pw 2 some 1, it would probally be phill but just to borrow not 2 keep or give away my items lolz. any ways guys have fun on d2 till im back woot, ill be checking the forums constantly hehe later Very Happy.

Fors_invictus

Back to top Go down

Quiting d2 :P Empty Re: Quiting d2 :P

Post  necropenguins Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 pm

I totally understand dude, you'll be missed. Keep us posted on what youre up to! talk to u soon, have a great summer!

necropenguins

Back to top Go down

Post  honan3 Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:45 pm

OMFG HASS,you NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess i have bessie all to myself now!!!! Evil or Very Mad
honan3
honan3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fors_invictus Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:25 pm

LOL jerred no way, shes with me all day Wink and no she cant come over your house lolz. Ya kel lifes been great over here even tho i gotta start college soon :O ew.Any ways hope u guys are having fun, hoping d3 comes out some time soon so ill get it and ill be adding u all Wink lol laterz

Fors_invictus

Back to top Go down

Post  honan3 Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 pm

once d3 comes out all my accounts will be the same as on d2
just waiting for it to come out...and it SUX
honan3
honan3

Back to top Go down

Post  sytek Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:08 am

np haaon take as much time as you need, we all need a break from time to time. Just keep youor accounts active. Yes, if worse comes to worse I'll keep your accounts alive and ready whenever you need them. I'm sure I speak for all of us, you'll be missed sir and you always havea home with FON.
sytek
sytek
Admin

https://clanfon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum