Fraternal Order of Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FON is a very strong clan ;-)

2 posters

Go down

FON is a very strong clan ;-) Empty FON is a very strong clan ;-)

Post  sytek Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 am

As I'm sure everone has noticed there's been some what of a slow down in the clan. Mostly I'm sure it's that time of year when the weather is nice so we're all getting out more. Partly due to the fact that I haven't figured out how to get the channel bot back on line. I will be researching it as much as I can and I'll get it back up ASAP.

I would like to thank everyone that's still showing up in the clan channel and also posting here. I'll do my part and try to get on line more often and (lot's of groans from other people) post more. FON is still very much of a clan due in large part to what I would like to call the core of FON. With out you all this slow down could have been the death of FON. With all of you pulling FON is still one of the best clans on bnet east, even if we are a small clan. Once again, thank you all for making this a great clan.
sytek
sytek
Admin

https://clanfon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FON is a very strong clan ;-) Empty Re: FON is a very strong clan ;-)

Post  necropenguins Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:55 pm

thanks to you too Phil, our great leader Smile

necropenguins

Back to top Go down

Post  sytek Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:59 am

No deer it's not me at all it's the very core of the clan. A WHOLE lot of kudos to you though.
sytek
sytek
Admin

https://clanfon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down